Jesus Family Fellowship is the church arm of this ministry. It was started on the 11th of September 1994 at Ikotun, Lagos.
- A teaching and solution center
- Building lives for God
- Training people to be faithful and successful disciples of Christ
- Building strong relationships
- Ministering to the family
- Giving hope to the hopeless, strength and encouragement to the defeated and frustrated that throngs our community
- Promoting the love of God
A family church, built on the Word, characterized by love, acceptance, forgiveness and togetherness, where every member is discipled in the Word of God and released into their God given destiny, with a commitment to the great commandment and the great commission.
1. To evangelize our community and bring them to Jesus Christ.
2. Building a growing family through love, acceptance and forgiveness.
3. Building members to become strong and mature in the Lord.
4. Identifying the calling and developing the gifting of every believer for the work of the ministry.
5. Identifying and training emerging leaders who are fully committed to Jesus Christ and who are willing to reach their generation with the gospel.
6. Commitment to world evangelism.
7. Passionate heartbeat for God and his plan.
8. Maintaining a family, loving and conducive atmosphere for the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
9. Openness to the supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit as a key to success in life and ministry.
10. Strong emphasis on the application of God’s word in every area of life as a proof of true love for God and total submission to the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.
11. Encouraging the discouraged and weak and motivating all worshippers to a life of success and excellence.
12. A vibrant and exciting praise and worship experience.
- Faithful Men Fellowship
- Glorious Women Fellowship
- Singles Fellowship
- Teenagers fellowship
- Children Church
MAJOR ANNUAL CONFERENCES
- Operation Take It By Force – (Every April)
- Power Conference – (Every second week of September)
|Teaching and Solution Centre20B, Bayo Wemimo Street,By Olomowewe B/Stop,
Off Isheri – Oshun, Road,
Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria.Services –
Sundays: 8.00 am – 10.30 am
Tuesdays: 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Last Friday of the month: Night vigil: 11.00pm
Sylvester Onyemalechi (Senior Pastor)
+234-(0)8052472923; (0)7088318413; (0)7041799256; 1-850 8882
+234 – (0)805 606 6186
|Wisdom Centre54, Oduduwa Street, Off Association Avenue, Oduduwa B/Stop, Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria.Services – Sundays: 8.30 am – 11.00 amWednesday: 6.00pm
Pastor Henry Alli
+234 – (0)809 6751 995
3 Oluade Street, Ashamu Estate, Okeafa, Isolo, Lagos.
Pastor Raymond Okolie
+234 – (0)803 454 8428